Attention Controls Engineers! Join one of the fastest-growing businesses in the US!
Our company, AXI International, is looking to add a Controls Engineer to our growing Engineering team. We are an industrial manufacturer with over 20 years of experience producing systems that support the reliability of facilities around the globe. These facilities include hospitals, banks, data centers, and more!
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a forward-thinking, fast-paced, and friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about growth and innovation. In recognition of our growth, AXI has been named to the Inc.5000 list of fastest-growing businesses for the past three years in a row.
Our clients include many Fortune 500 companies, and you will be working with our team to provide intelligent fuel management solutions that fit their unique needs.
- Perform normal professional engineering work both independently and with others.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to carry out tasks with accuracy and adherence.
- Start-Up assistance on-site and integration to SCADA systems.
- Review project submittals and design controls systems per UL508a standards.
- Ability to manage your own time, effectively prioritize, and handle multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experienced PLC programming in ladder and function block diagram
- HMI design and testing preferred
- Strong communication abilities
- Electrical circuit design and panel layout experience with AutoCAD preferred
- Understanding of the UL508a panel standards
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Unitronics PLC hardware platforms
- Modbus TCP/RTU experience preferred
- 401k retirement plan
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Full-Time (some travel may be required)
- Headquarters located in Fort Myers, FL
Apply on LinkedIn or Contact Us